2017 DR Power WDS22PX DR 3-Point Hitch Log Splitter
Tractor Owners! Get the convenience of Horizontal/Vertical splitting (converts in seconds) while you harness your tractor's power with our 3-Point Hitch model. Up to 22 tons of splitting force (tractor dependent).
- HORIZONTAL OR VERTICAL configurations. Rotate easily between horizontal mode (for most smaller-to-medium sized logs) and vertical mode (for big logs that are too heavy to lift onto the beam). Converts in seconds.
- WIDE SPLITTING WINGS keep split logs within easy reach for easy handling and resplitting.
- BIG CYLINDERS with premium seals maximize your splitting power. 4" bore and 24" stroke.
- RETRACTABLE LEGS provide a stable working surface when lowered to the ground, and simple cotter pins let you easily raise them for high ground clearance during transport.
- Length: 72" - Horizontal Position 43" - Vertical Position
- Width: 23"
- Height: 43" - Horizontal Position 72" - Vertical Position
- Weight: 440 lbs
- Wedge Height: 8"
- Bed Height: 29.5"
- Wedge Width: 3"
- Shipping Dimensions: 75"x26"x26"
- Shipping Weight: 564 lbs
- Assembly: Some assembly required
- Cylinder Size: 4"
- Hydraulic Component Rating: 3,400 psi max
- Tractor Requirements: Category 1 with hydraulic couplings - 2500 psi recommended.
- Splitting Force: 22 tons
- Max Log Diameter: 30"
- Max Log Length: 25"
- Average Cycle Time: Tractor Dependent
- Machine Warranty: 2 years consumer/90 days commercial
- Ram Pressure
- 22 tons
- Cycle Time
- Tractor Dependent